Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
D

Deleted member 3748

Seems like a poor financial decision.
I get what you're saying. But based on their photos, they're more geared towards Jeeps. I saw some photos on facebook that showed the signs for some trails required 37" or larger tires or lockers... things like that. It will be interesting to see what it's like.

Sg3031

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I saw it first hand, they offered to tour us around after the event they had going on. It was a jeep event and yes they have trails that require lockers. He swore there were trails for utv's, he pointed out a couple of hills and they looked pretty steep.

Reactions: Deleted member 3748
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
give me the freedom of Idaho NF trails! No jeep-no go. Although I would like to go to your state though and find a mastodon in the upper peninsula somewhere...

D

Deleted member 3748

I saw it first hand, they offered to tour us around after the event they had going on. It was a jeep event and yes they have trails that require lockers. He swore there were trails for utv's, he pointed out a couple of hills and they looked pretty steep.
Sounds good. Price is reasonable and plenty of Jeeps to pull us out and tow us to the parking lot if needed.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Sounds good. Price is reasonable and plenty of Jeeps to pull us out and tow us to the parking lot if needed.
My crazy neighbor in his mighty 4 door RZR poo poo goes there. Rolled his machine and jacked it up. But he’s a no fear guy. He even said it’s mainly for long track big tire jeeps.

Reactions: sharp and trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Not set up like a trail ride to see the sights, more like an obstacle course. Can't imagine the wives enjoying that ride very much. I'll ride shotgun in one of the P1's for spotting and recovery purposes, eye think we'll need it! o_O

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Not set up like a trail ride to see the sights, more like an obstacle course. Can't imagine the wives enjoying that ride very much. I'll ride shotgun in one of the P1's for spotting and recovery purposes, eye think we'll need it! o_O
Your hired as my co pilot then.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Shirley you can’t be serious? And don’t call me Shirley:rolleyes::D

D

Deleted member 3748

This is what the P5 is made for. Low speed, technical climbing and crawling.

D

Deleted member 3748

Wait... I have a better reply.

So don't bring the wife. I'm sure your P5 will run fine with only one vagina in it. :D:p

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!