• Thread starter Deleted member 3748
  • Start date
R

Rnv

Jul 7, 2018
Harrison, MI 48625
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I checked it out last year, it's 3 miles south of the campground we stay at. Looks like it's mainly for Jeeps but I'd give it a try. I think it was like $35 for two hours?
The park is &25 A Day for vehicle includes driver. $5 a passenger age 13 and up. 12 and under free.

R

Rnv

Jul 7, 2018
Harrison, MI 48625
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Not set up like a trail ride to see the sights, more like an obstacle course. Can't imagine the wives enjoying that ride very much. I'll ride shotgun in one of the P1's for spotting and recovery purposes, eye think we'll need it! o_O
The park is a trail system park. Though it dose have its obstacles it is very well set up for sxs off reading. The trail system is also very tight and winding. This’s the reason not to mix in the go fast bikes and quads. Last thing we want is a fast going bike finding a slow moving full size rig the hard way. Yes it dose seam as a loss of income but 6 miles away are all the state trails one with led want for quads and bikes for free. Hope this information helps.

D

Deleted member 3748

Where exactly are these trails? They're not showing on the maps and Leota is a further than 6 mi.
It looks like Leota itself is 6 miles away but the trails are about 19 miles. But when I type Leota into Google Maps it changes it to Harrison. o_O

Reactions: trigger
D

Deleted member 3748

The park is a trail system park. Though it dose have its obstacles it is very well set up for sxs off reading. The trail system is also very tight and winding. This’s the reason not to mix in the go fast bikes and quads. Last thing we want is a fast going bike finding a slow moving full size rig the hard way. Yes it dose seam as a loss of income but 6 miles away are all the state trails one with led want for quads and bikes for free. Hope this information helps.
I like how I can click on the address on your home page and it opens Google Maps, but you're linking to the wrong address. Your link goes to 407 instead of 3407, 3 miles away.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!