P500 Roof and windshield

Spellmajr

Spellmajr

Jul 10, 2016
North MS
Ownership

1. 500
I'm looking at a moose roof with the utv flipout wind shield. Does anyone have this come? Also is there a gap with the moose roof and the windshield. I'll only use the windshield during the winter the prolly take it off. So I don't want to buy a super expensive one.

J

Jackg

Jul 28, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 500
I have the Moose roof and the utv folding windshield. The upper, fixed part or the windshield goes under the roof and is secured using the Moose mounting holes. I love this setup and keep the windshield up all the time.

Reactions: JTW
J

joe49

Jul 12, 2015
I checked on the Moose roof but they didn't advise trailering it at interstate speed. I bought a 4x8 sheet of alum metal sheet and cut a roof. Had enough left over to make a floor for a bed to cover the rack on rear of 500. Also bought the Moose windshield, it is great but scratches easily, I replaced the middle section this year with a piece of polycarbonate, cost 65$ and is bullet resistant. Love the Pioneer 500

IMG 0029

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!