Bohnt10

Bohnt10

RoostBoost Equipped...
Supporting Member
Mar 31, 2017
NW Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Apologize if it’s all ready been posted, but I couldn’t find it....anyone have a recommendation on tire rotation (front to back, same side, etc.)? Running 28x10 Terrabites all the way around on stock Deluxe rims. Thanks in advance!

J

JTW

I’ve always moved the fronts to the back and the backs cross as they move to the front. All tires then have the opportunity to rotate to each corner.

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Since you have factory rims you will most likely be limited to side to side rotations. Front and rear factory wheels have different offsets and/or widths. Alot of us are running 14x7 aftermarket wheels whith a 5-2 offset so we can rotate all 4.

Reactions: TripleB and Lofar
J

JTW

Since you have factory rims you will most likely be limited to side to side rotations. Front and rear factory wheels have different offsets and/or widths. Alot of us are running 14x7 aftermarket wheels whith a 5-2 offset so we can rotate all 4.
Good catch on the stock rims... that certainly limits it

Bohnt10

Bohnt10

RoostBoost Equipped...
Supporting Member
Mar 31, 2017
NW Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Totally makes sense...I didn’t think of the rim size being a limiting factor. Sounds like a good reason to look into some new rims :) Thanks guys!

Reactions: Bad_bowtie
J

JTW

Totally makes sense...I didn’t think of the rim size being a limiting factor. Sounds like a good reason to look into some new rims :) Thanks guys!
5+2 beadlocks are a good option... free rotation and one size spare for all 4

Reactions: Bad_bowtie

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!