Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wife suggested we send kids away for a weekend and ride RRB. Its more of a couples getaway but id like to have some company. Dont like covering that much ground alone. Probably more wife friendly type trail riding visiting waterfalls, elk tower, maybe even the train at Windrock. If anyone is free towards end of March holler at me.

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Doggone man. Would love to but we and two other couples are gonna be in Gilbert, WV running Hatfield McCoy trails. If you want to come a little further you’re welcome with us ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: TimG and sharp
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Doggone man. Would love to but we and two other couples are gonna be in Gilbert, WV running Hatfield McCoy trails. If you want to come a little further you’re welcome with us ...

I would LOVE to do that! Ill look into the difference in mileage. Dont mind driving but we only have maybe 3 days total.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
May try for weekend of good friday. Itll be a 4 day weekend from work

Reactions: sharp
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

May not be the most social after each ride. This is one weekend out of the year wife is available for sex. And id kinda like to be a part of that.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yall staying in cabins or what? Send me what info you have please. Id love to pull it off

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
PM / text inbound ...

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!