P700 satv v oem Honda windshield

S

SXS12345

Mar 26, 2019
louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
SATV or OEM Honda windshield, which one is better? Any pros and cons for either or long term reviews for either? Looking at the anti scratch type.

Reactions: Plumber32
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
SATV or OEM Honda windshield, which one is better? Any pros and cons for either or long term reviews for either? Looking at the anti scratch type.
Satv all the way. It opens more to get you airflow.

Reactions: Remington
popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The one thing that the oem windshield has going for it is the clamps Honda uses, you can have the windshield off with out any tools in about 3 mins. But if you are not one that enjoys riding with out a windshield than there isn’t any positives with it. I wouldn’t of bought my oem one if super ATV made theirs at that time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I have the Honda OEM. I bought it cuz when the SATV one came out (I had one) there quality on the clamps were absolute Chi com garbage. They wouldn’t stay together. They finally got a new supplier about a year later and totally redesigned them. I’ve seen them on a couple machines and they are very well made and completely different now. I myself is thinking of going back to it due to the versatility it has. The Honda windshield is nice but just lacks the ability to open it farther for air flow.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!