aauman88

Supporting Member
Feb 19, 2019
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cargo X10D – Bed Extender Pioneer 1000-5 and 700-4 – Seizmik

Anyone seen this in person? Looks like a neat setup

Says it’s new and I haven’t seen it before. If my big cooler will fit that width I may have to give it a try. My tailgate is struggling with my big cooler

Price is high but after 10% back it’s about 340 today

80CA5800 9AD4 42F7 B694 8176A256E6FD

Last edited:
Reactions: clifforeilly
Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Seizmik is good people had a problem with a product they took care of me 100% no questions asked. Really cool looking piece little high but nice. Also I use that little area all the time and that looks like it would take most of it up so I would need to use it all the time.

Reactions: Lofar
aauman88

aauman88

Supporting Member
Feb 19, 2019
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My cooler stays there most of the time but I have zero room around it. With this I would still have an extra 6-8” between cooler and backseat so could still store stuff. Also if needed to shorten up rig for loading it looks pretty easy and still rear seats functional when it’s not extended unlike most on the market

D

DDDonkey

I looked at them when they were in the testing phase, if it was out I would have bought it. I like my JEI, but the ability to fold it up and and still have the whole bed space was a selling point for me.

Post pics if you get it.

907-T8

Sep 20, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have had the chance to use a pre-production model of this that Siezmik providedme a couple months back . With three kids and the Bride I was needing the extra cargo space but like others didn't want to deal with the hassle of losing bed space with the OEM or similar style extenders flipped into the bed. The X10D really showed its strength this hunting season with my oldest son up here in AK. With backpacks/gear and enough food to feed a small army (or one 10yr old boy) there wasn't much room left for my son's first Caribou to fit in without stacking things precariously, and hoping nothing falls out in the 15 miles of mud holes we had to navigate. Unfold the X10D, meat/rack in the front of the bed to stay dry/clean, and the gear comes on the extender. The 108qt size Plano sportsmans box fits perfectly by the way. There are several locations to hook straps into so once cinched down there was no worries about straps shifting around on round tubes and loosening up.

When not in use and folded up it is held securely and doesn't creak/moan/squeak when you're out on the trail. I'm pretty particular about gear working the way "I" think it should, and this has fit the bill. As a side note with the extra extended shelf this unit provides I can now sit on the edge of my tailgate without it bending and ending up looking like a big Honda smiley face when I hop off!!!!

IMG 2643

clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cargo X10D – Bed Extender Pioneer 1000-5 and 700-4 – Seizmik

Anyone seen this in person? Looks like a neat setup

Says it’s new and I haven’t seen it before. If my big cooler will fit that width I may have to give it a try. My tailgate is struggling with my big cooler

Price is high but after 10% back it’s about 340 today

View attachment 156400

How big of a hurry are you in ? This is very possibly going to be my next priority ? But with the way things are going its going to be a couple months.

aauman88

aauman88

Supporting Member
Feb 19, 2019
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How big of a hurry are you in ? This is very possibly going to be my next priority ? But with the way things are going its going to be a couple months.

no big rush unless my tailgate gives out :D

if you are working on one and it’s a fold up and get out of way type when not in use then I will wait. I don’t need more weight or length added back there but do need some support for my cooler

Lofar

Lofar

Feb 17, 2019
NV
youtu.be
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Seizmik is good people had a problem with a product they took care of me 100% no questions asked. Really cool looking piece little high but nice. Also I use that little area all the time and that looks like it would take most of it up so I would need to use it all the time.
That looks like the perfect setup. Cooler, spare tire, and rotopax mounting all with being able to use your dump bed.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!