HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Not directly related to Honda UTVs and ATVs but this is probably the same reason Honda has not been shipping Talons and Pioneers. Perhaps we'll see Hondas being completed and moving to dealers soon as well.

russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
There is no reason we can't build chips in the USA. None. We invented the transistor and microchip !!!!! Greedy ass corporations need to bring manufacturing back home and get the hell out of China, Mexico, and everywhere else!!!! And, selfish, cheapskate Americans need to be willing to pay a little more for the goods and services they need. They are the reason we have Walmarts everywhere. Go to a Walmart and try to find an item made in America in one. They are few and far between. Americans have got to be some of the stupidest people on the planet. Our unwillingness to support US based manufacturing is going to come back and bite us in a big way. You can take it to the bank.

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
I agree 1000% Russ. 👍 👍

If I don’t buy what you make at a price that pays your wages and you don’t buy what I make at a price that pays my wages, we’re both unemployed and china is laughing their a$$ off at us as we go t i t s up. Everyone is so wrapped around the axle looking for the cheapest sh!t they can find on eBay (et al) the American middle class is getting destroyed. :mad:

Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
There is no reason we can't build chips in the USA. None. We invented the transistor and microchip !!!!! Greedy ass corporations need to bring manufacturing back home and get the hell out of China, Mexico, and everywhere else!!!! And, selfish, cheapskate Americans need to be willing to pay a little more for the goods and services they need. They are the reason we have Walmarts everywhere. Go to a Walmart and try to find an item made in America in one. They are few and far between. Americans have got to be some of the stupidest people on the planet. Our unwillingness to support US based manufacturing is going to come back and bite us in a big way. You can take it to the bank.

Amen brother! I can't find everything I need for my cables made in the USA, but I'm sure none of it comes from china. I keep checking my sources. Edit to add...... To be clear.... my cables ARE made in America by an American.....

Good old boys need to start putting their money where there mouth is and quit supporting China. If you weren't aware china cloned my cables, copied my ads word for word, added many, many listings and undercut my prices big time. Apparently folks would rather save a few bucks and support communism than help out an American farmer. It makes me sick watching "conservative" type youtubers constantly promoting and supporting Harbor Freight. I always callthem out in the comment section. And, don't get me started on Chinazon!!!! I've even sent numerous emails to Menards, a large Wisconsin based box store chain, because it has gotten nearly impossible to find made in the USA items there. It's almost all Chinese these days. It has to stop..... right now because of the shipping backlogs we're paying made in the USA prices for chinese junk!!!! Example...a $3 dollar chinese junk hummingbird feeder at Menards now costs $12!!! That price change happened in less than a year.

People wonder why neighborhoods in Chiraq have over 100,000 gang bangers and over 100 shootings every weekend. It's because they were moved there decades ago to work in packing plants and manufacturing. Those jobs went over seas or are filled by border jumpers, and now they raise their kids to sell crack and murder each other over Nikes!!!! Yes...China does own and control a LARGE portion of our farms and food now. Look it up.

To the OP... thanks for the update, hopefully Ford and many more wake up to the reality of relying on other countries. You've got to contact these companies directly boys.... b****ing to your buddies over a beer or liking a meme somewhere isn't going to help one bit, not one single bit. With 330 million people and lightning fast attention spans, boycotts don't even help much anymore. Within 48 hrs the sheep move on to the next issue and the company just shrugs it off. Be heard.

Last edited:
HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
This is politics, my friends so I'm not going to wade into it as I could but there is another side to this issue that is not being considered.

Major American corporations have been forced for many years to either move manufacturing offshore or go out of business. Ordinary working Americans simply cannot afford to pay the prices of goods made in America by American labor because of labor unions. Americans have voted with their wallets and purses to buy chicom made goods because that's what they can afford.

I wore the uniform of the US Navy for 28 1/2 years. No one here is more patriotic than I am but I have studied business and economics and can see the other side

Labor unions are the problem in the eyes of many Americans.

Corporations are not greedy or evil. Corporations are Americans. Millions of Americans jus like the members on this site including many of you own shares of stock in corporations. Many of you own small or large stock portfolios yourself or, you many not know it, but your company or state government employer probably own shares of stock in American corporations.

Last edited:
Reactions: Farmer

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!