Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Stopped by the local Honda only dealer today to check on getting break pads, they had 5 5's a 3 and a 6 in the showroom.
They are plentiful down here as well. Honda dealer near me is fairly well stocked.

Reactions: ChadD and Smitty335
mlynch001

mlynch001

Oct 7, 2020
Dardanelle, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Honda of Russellville, AR had many units when I was there about 10 days ago. They sell a lot of "Packaged Units", but they also had a floor full of various models. Lots of Talons and Pioneer 1000's of various flavors. Did not price any, since I am not a buyer.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They didn't have any others (5s 7s or talons).
I haven’t seen 520’s sitting available for weeks yet but I’ve seen the racked 500’s. 700’s in both 2 and 4 seats have been hit/miss. 1k5’s and Talons have been consistently available. Can’t say that I’ve noticed a 1k3 sitting.

S

Scrappapotamus

The Scrappapotamus
Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
Purchased a Talon R Live Valve recently. The dealer had 4 Talons and a Pioneer 700. Came back 2 weeks later and they had 1 Talon. Pretty good selection of Talons at one time. Not sure what sorts of inventory one would expect a dealer to have? Ford dealer up the road probably has over a hundred trucks in inventory. I'd say people probably purchase more trucks than side by sides?

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Purchased a Talon R Live Valve recently. The dealer had 4 Talons and a Pioneer 700. Came back 2 weeks later and they had 1 Talon. Pretty good selection of Talons at one time. Not sure what sorts of inventory one would expect a dealer to have? Ford dealer up the road probably has over a hundred trucks in inventory. I'd say people probably purchase more trucks than side by sides?
Can we post on your build thread ?
Possibly derail it. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I haven’t seen 520’s sitting available for weeks yet but I’ve seen the racked 500’s. 700’s in both 2 and 4 seats have been hit/miss. 1k5’s and Talons have been consistently available. Can’t say that I’ve noticed a 1k3 sitting.
Guys, you have to read between the lines JB has been hanging out at the Honda shop! HA!

S

Scrappapotamus

The Scrappapotamus
Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
Can we post on your build thread ?
Possibly derail it. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sorry, all I'm doing is bolting s*** up that I purchased on the inner web. Maybe I could cut it in half and then build it back? I would much rather start a thread about the good, bad and ugly of Backwood's driveway. Better yet, let's have an overland weekend at your driveway? We could have timed races, hunt big game and see who gets from point A to point B with little to no mud on their rig?

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Sorry, all I'm doing is bolting s*** up that I purchased on the inner web. Maybe I could cut it in half and then build it back? I would much rather start a thread about the good, bad and ugly of Backwood's driveway. Better yet, let's have an overland weekend at your driveway? We could have timed races, hunt big game and see who gets from point A to point B with little to no mud on their rig?

Seriously. No thanks
Good enough for me! Enjoy your new ride. 👍🏽

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Dang when is this event?!?

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Sorry, all I'm doing is bolting s*** up that I purchased on the inner web. Maybe I could cut it in half and then build it back?
You don't need to mine the ore to produce the steel used to build a car nor fell the tree and mill the wood used to build a house. Unfortunately, some people don't have a very deep grasp of the English language. Those folks often end up with taxpayer-funded jobs, like politicians and such.

Screenshot 20230812 053821 DuckDuckGo

P.S. - There is a reason @Hondasxs put the word "Builds" in the name of the various sub-forums.

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!