20160828 083003

advertisement
KYhillbilly

KYhillbilly

Jan 4, 2017
Ashland, KY
Ownership

1. 500
That roof and windshield I installed were off of a Rural King Side by Side. The roof looks like it was made for the P500. Had to do some cutting on the windshield. LOL
trying to get Rural King to get me a bed off of one of their Landmaster side by sides. Ladmaster wanted more to ship than bed cost and told me they would send one to rural king with no shipping when they shipped a side by side to them. Just trying to get Rural King to order it.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Timmy

Timmy

May 22, 2016
Elkview, West Virginia
Ownership

1. 500
trying to get Rural King to get me a bed off of one of their Landmaster side by sides. Ladmaster wanted more to ship than bed cost and told me they would send one to rural king with no shipping when they shipped a side by side to them. Just trying to get Rural King to order it.
My neighbor bought the two wheel drive one with the Koehler motor. Later on he bought a Honda 700 Pioneer and sold me the roof and windshield that I put on mine.
LOL

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
My neighbor bought the two wheel drive one with the Koehler motor. Later on he bought a Honda 700 Pioneer and sold me the roof and windshield that I put on mine.
LOL
Just can't figure out why Honda doesn't put a bed on the 500's. I went looking for a S x S, looked at the 500's and the no bed was a real turn off, I liked the size, but no bed? Think Honda is making a huge mistake, by not putting a dump bed on the 500's. I use my dump bed all the time.

Reactions: DG Rider
H

Heloron

Mar 5, 2017
Oroville, California
Ownership

1. 500
Just can't figure out why Honda doesn't put a bed on the 500's. I went looking for a S x S, looked at the 500's and the no bed was a real turn off, I liked the size, but no bed? Think Honda is making a huge mistake, by not putting a dump bed on the 500's. I use my dump bed all the time.
Again, it all depends on use. If mine would've come with a dump bed I would've taken it off. I like the rack.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Agree...and never understood what they were thinking. I don't think it has to dump, per se, but it should have a bed. If people want to remove it, they can.

Apparently, New Zealand models come with a "tip tray", as they call it. A guy on the 500 Facebook page is investigating having a batch sent here, but no confirmation yet.

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I agree, glad they left it as an empty canvas. I'd never use a dump bed, have other things for that purpose.
Trig...packing 180 # of speaker
magnets...haha
the rack...I love..gives me the old
ATV feel good..
I seen manual dump beds..you can
add...or Mod one...

Reactions: Eltobgi and trigger
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Agree...and never understood what they were thinking. I don't think it has to dump, per se, but it should have a bed. If people want to remove it, they can.

Apparently, New Zealand models come with a "tip tray", as they call it. A guy on the 500 Facebook page is investigating having a batch sent here, but no confirmation yet.
Alot of weight...up that high..
makes a stock P5...scary. ...tippy
tried it...with camping gear..on some
squirrely steep canyon rutted roads...
ended up..un loading half...stashed in
the bushes...went back...

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!