Shipping Date for Honda Pionee 700-4

BigRiver

BigRiver

Lifetime Member
Feb 26, 2013
Ya..Hoo, my OD Green 700-4 came in this morning. Went over to Honda of Covington Powersports and went thru all the paper work while they're assembling the rack. All the other accessories, I'm going to install myself to save on cost. Should be ready for pick up this afternoon or so. The bonus was being the Tax Free Weekend. NO taxes on the machine.

Anyone wanting a 700-2 green, there's one there also, no commitment from anyone at the time I left. Ask for Justin.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Wooo hooo. BigRiver. I bet you are super excited.... I knew it would eventually come in and i'm sure it was worth the wait.
Cant wait to see it on the trail.

BigRiver

BigRiver

Lifetime Member
Feb 26, 2013
As it sat this afternoon.
Image1

Once it's home, I have a full roof, front windshield and A-Arm guards to mount. Waiting on a few more parts to arrive.

red4life

red4life

Aug 13, 2013
Nice! I heard some of the accessories are on backorder.. did you find that to be the case? And what windshield did you go with?

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Attention AZ Pioneer shoppers: StarIsland Motorsports in Prescott has a 2 seat in red.

BigRiver

BigRiver

Lifetime Member
Feb 26, 2013
red4life said:
Nice! I heard some of the accessories are on backorder.. did you find that to be the case? And what windshield did you go with?
Yes, some items are still backordered.
I've received the full length roof, the glass windshield and the front and rear A Arm Guards.

Still waiting on the front and rear mats, rear glass panel, switch and harness plate and a Warn 4500 S winch.

When ever Warn gets their act together, I'll order the front bumper!

C

chesterl35

Aug 7, 2013
Every dealer I've talked to says they can't even order accessories until november. How did you get them?

T

tbaker

Aug 31, 2013
NW. Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I just got my green 2 seat Honda pioneer on this past Saturday and ordered the swing arm guards and picked them up yesterday. I was not impressed they are what they say they are swing arm guards they will not protect the cv boots so they are a waste of 300 dollars. I hope oxlite cv boot guards come out soon I have them on my Honda rubicon and they cover both cv boots. that is the only thing wrong with the new pioneer is that the aftermarket people will have to catch up. other people may like the Honda swing arm guards but I am looking for something better replacing cv boots cost a good bit to replace if the Honda dealer has to do it.

BigRiver

BigRiver

Lifetime Member
Feb 26, 2013
chesterl35 said:
Every dealer I've talked to says they can't even order accessories until november. How did you get them?

How'd I get them?

I asked for them.

The ones that are here, actually arrived before the 700-4. Ordered them around mid Aug.

Once I have the 700-4 home, I'll install the accessories that I have and post up some pic's.

C

chesterl35

Aug 7, 2013
Man. Tennesee and nc can't order accessories til november.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
chesterl35 said:
Man. Tennesee and nc can't order accessories til november.
They are available. Its because the dealer does not have the part numbers loaded up yet. Some are on B/O until later this year but most are available now. I ordered the CV guards last week and received them today. I have the front floor mat on order too due this coming week. I'm still deciding on a roof and wind shield. Gastonia received a pioneer-2 today. They put a windshield on it. I will have pictures Monday.

What accessories are you wanting? I can order most of them now. Let me know and I can check on availability and pricing.

P

Pioneeringfamily

Aug 28, 2013
I talked to my dealer Saturday, he told me not to get my hopes up but it seams the shipping problem MAY be resolved. Honda bumped my shipping date up to 9th from the 17th. Not sure if we will get it then but maybe so. I have decided to let mine stay at the dealership for a few days so some of the other people that are really wanting to see one will have a chance.

P

Pioneeringfamily

Aug 28, 2013
My red 4 did in fact arrive today, it was supposed to be in on the on the 17th. Maybe the others will arrive soon...

Elkhunter

Elkhunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 17, 2013
Minnesota
Called my Honda dealer this morning to check on the Camo pioneer 2 that I put a deposit on back on the beginning of July. when I called him 3 weeks ago the delivery date was sept. 28th. this morning he said it was pushed to oct 15th. A lot of good preordering is doing me. He said the Camo pushed it back 2 weeks also. I know it's not his fault and he is frustrated with Hondas lack of on time delivery. Well all I can do is keep waiting. Thanks for letting me vent!

P

Pioneeringfamily

Aug 28, 2013
Hang in there brother.... We nicknamed our sasquatch because we weren't sure it really existed but I got to see it yesterday.

red4life

red4life

Aug 13, 2013
I'm still waiting for my red 4. We should create a thread of front plastic color trades. I could have had a green 4 a month ago...didn't think it would take so long to get a red in.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hondasxs said:
ohanacreek said:
I am going to pick up a red 4 tomorrow.... found a site elsewhere on the forum with parts listings for green bodywork

http://www.mrcycles.com/oemparts/a/hon/ ... ender-hood

tired of waiting.
hey.. I think member Chester wanted red but bought a green. maybe y'all could exchange. then all u would need is the stickers.

I think I'll pass he's already had to pull his out with a tractor.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!