P1000 Shipping date postponed yet again!!!

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not surprising, it's a regular happening, though I got lucky and got my P1 5 SE 5 weeks ago after only waiting about 7 weeks. When I picked mine up, I asked why the bottle neck. Dealer said they can't get them assembled, waiting on Fox shocks and trucks to deliver them.

Multiplicity of factors working to slow things down. Businesses can't get employees, many of whom are paid more to stay home. This is choking manufacturers. Then the product that does get ready to ship, can't find trucks to deliver it - yup, they're off work in droves too. The dealers are doing their best, (in spite of the in jest "hit piece" I did awhile back) they're losing money as their sales are way down. When they do get a trickle of product in, it often sells the same day, so they are less likely to sell below MSRP . . . and who can blame them.

O

Obob

Apr 5, 2021
Mi
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
damn! that is good!

Reactions: Lady01
AZBUZZ

AZBUZZ

Lifetime Member
May 22, 2021
Litchfield Park ,AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've have had a deposit on a 2021 pk5 LE since the middle of May and was told it would here in early august. Today i called to see when it would be here they said it got pushed back until Oct but the "good news" they told me they have a hard date Oct 26 only 3 months late.

Reactions: Lady01
StewB

StewB

Jan 2, 2021
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've have had a deposit on a 2021 pk5 LE since the middle of May and was told it would here in early august. Today i called to see when it would be here they said it got pushed back until Oct but the "good news" they told me they have a hard date Oct 26 only 3 months late.
What's the over and under on October 26?
: )

• Haha
Reactions: AZBUZZ and CID

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!