Multi Shots from the trail.

R

rickoshea

So,dumbass is heading back to the truck to re fuel,crests a hill, hits a side hill and before he can react it flops over.no damage and was 20 meters from the truck.back on 4 wheels and gassed up in nascar record time.back on the trails now.all things considered,having a blast

20200706 134036

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Da
So,dumbass is heading back to the truck to re fuel,crests a hill, hits a side hill and before he can react it flops over.no damage and was 20 meters from the truck.back on 4 wheels and gassed up in nascar record time.back on the trails now.all things considered,having a blast

View attachment 211300
Dam! Turned it over on flat ground. Lol

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R

View attachment 211300
Thanks fer fessin' up and takin' the photo. If no bones are showin' and there's no arterial spray, 😳 take the damn picture. 👍

Last edited:
Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4

View attachment 211300
Glad you’re all right. Looks like you flopped in some mud. Speaking of mud…🙂
FF55022A 13BC 41C9 A5F9 1613C3D0FE40

R

rickoshea

Da

Dam! Turned it over on flat ground. Lol
they weren't kidding when they said 36.6 deg. was the tip point.thinking of changing the name from "tank" to "cherry popper".wish the first tipover was a little more spectacular than this.on a side note.the rzr seats kept me firmly locked in place.had a heck of a time unbuckling my belt,couldn't reach the pass.side door with my legs.

O

oldfortyfive

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2015
Illinois
Ownership

1. 500
Prairie dog trip a couple weeks ago. My buddy and his son stuck it this year. Last year it was my son. I keep telling them water is bad :rolleyes:
Had to use my ground anchor (3' one for holding down sheds) to get it out.

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
My wife and daughter went to Kalifornia for a wedding so I decided to pack up and go for a ride.
Pike State Forest in Ohio has the closest ride area to me ~ about 78 miles one way.
And it’s free once you pay for your tags.
5E585D92 8E99 41D5 8C71 F100980FFC48

Last edited:
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
My wife and daughter went to Kalifornia for a wedding so I decided to pack up and go for a ride.
Pike State Forest in Ohio has the closest ride are to me ~ about 78 miles one way.
And it’s free once you pay for your tags.
View attachment 213277
Looks like at least 3 weeks before I get to test out the new 700. Supposed to be cooler next weekend, but a small case of having gotten married 13 years ago on that day...

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
For the video crowd, Colorado High Country. Steepest and loosest starts at 8:28, too bad it doesn't show up all that well in video.

Add the pitch and roll telemetry and you'll be able to tell how steep/off camber it is. That's what I love about the Virbs.

Reactions: Biteme and CID
CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Add the pitch and roll telemetry and you'll be able to tell how steep/off camber it is. That's what I love about the Virbs.
Good point. I was looking at those overlays but they weren't reading right during editing - well, because the camera is mounted on my helmet (duh). I want to add several camera mounts to the Talon, then they'll read properly. I have the original Virb, not sure if it has both angle and tilt.

What area were you riding in
About 7-1/2 miles SW of Georgetown, Colorado.

Reactions: Biteme

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!