P1000 Silber tuning?

C

Couesaddict

Nov 2, 2019
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
New here and first post. I used the search function and see that some are liking the Silber tuning on the talon. Anyone take the plunge on the pioneer 1000? Not looking for anything big and I don't want louder exhaust or a different intake but I'm running heavy 29" tires with stock gearing and was just curious if tuning alone would give it a little more snap safely? Thanks

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
New here and first post. I used the search function and see that some are liking the Silber tuning on the talon. Anyone take the plunge on the pioneer 1000? Not looking for anything big and I don't want louder exhaust or a different intake but I'm running heavy 29" tires with stock gearing and was just curious if tuning alone would give it a little more snap safely? Thanks

If they have a good map it should the Power Commander with the Autotune give you improvement in low end grunt

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
As for the Silber tune...
There have been no solid detailed reports as of yet.
Still waiting for someone to take the plunge and give a full review.
There were a few talking about it tho.

Reactions: JTW and ohanacreek
ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Still no reviews on this tune?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!