People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
with the addition of the AT/MT switch on the 2017+ models it leaves not much room for traditional rocker switches! Has anyone found or used smaller switches? I’d appreciate any info

Reactions: sharp
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Not enough dash for those big ass sasquatch switches? :D

Glove box Blue switch

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I considered building a center console, then there'd be lots of room! Still might...
Maybe one next to your switch then a few to the right of it? Just a thought. You can use the ones @trigger has that Ive personally seen. I have...focus and comprehension issues so I’d have to label them to know what they are. But they would most definitely work.

Reactions: sharp and trigger
70Bones

70Bones

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2017
New Brunswick Canada
Maybe one next to your switch then a few to the right of it? Just a thought. You can use the ones @trigger has that Ive personally seen. I have...focus and comprehension issues so I’d have to label them to know what they are. But they would most definitely work.
I think I'm pretty much finished my mods to the machine, so may not need more switches. Or, are we ever finished???

Reactions: sharp and Remington
DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
You know....I don’t know why they made that switch so big for? It does take up a lot of space.
And could easily have been placed on the left of the steering wheel. It’s as though Honda isn’t paying attention to these forums where they could data mine their most valuable information.

Last edited:
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!