P1000 Snapped steering arm

Amre2me2

Amre2me2

Aug 11, 2016
Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-3
IMG 0758
I've bent several steering arms on other machines before but never snapped one. Dealer replaced it in an hour. Great service.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Glad you got it fixed. Havent seen you on here in a while. Post some more of those cool pictures with the lions on the hfawha thread if you get a chance.

Reactions: Mudwing
SuperDutyJohn

SuperDutyJohn

Aug 20, 2018
Vero Beach, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
View attachment 119144 I've bent several steering arms on other machines before but never snapped one. Dealer replaced it in an hour. Great service.
I'm guessing you had to pay for service, right? I bent my steering arm a week ago on a fluke little stump under the waterline in a puddle but was able to fix it to ride back out. I ordered 2 new arms yesterday and will definitely keep a spare with me!

The dealer I bought the arms at had their first two Talons, on R was parked in front and the other was still in the crate; I looked at the steering arms and they look much better than a Pioneer's arms. I've got to say though, I wasn't too impressed with the R model. I'm 6'4" and it's cramped, I like the seats but you definitely are "strapped in"!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!