P1000 Snorkel!

amc019

amc019

Lifetime Member
Jan 23, 2016
Little Rock, Ar
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have been talking with them for a week. They just informed me today that it won't work with the 2 pc honda windshield.

yeah they did say it was ready for sale last week, wonder how it looks?

S

Scooterchris

No longer active.
Dec 25, 2015
To the guys that have snorkeled, are you doing anything with the vent lines?

Yes sir

Bellows on the front and rear diff and the little box under the back seat.
Running the vent hose up higher on the sub trans and gas tank.

Reactions: joeymt33
catwalking

catwalking

Mar 16, 2016
fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just wanted to post the snorkel i found for sale as a package deal

If anyone knows of any other or better ones please post them here. Trying to find a snorkel. When is highlifter gonna release theres?

View attachment 9601
Yeah there's one on eBay comes one piece ready to go works great I just got it mounts up right behind the head rest can't even see it was really simple and nice way worth 229

catwalking

catwalking

Mar 16, 2016
fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Yeah there's one on eBay comes one piece ready to go works great I just got it mounts up right behind the head rest can't even see it was really simple and nice way worth 229[/QUOTE

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!