SXSHP500CO

SXSHP500CO

Pounding - Beaver
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2017
Northglenn Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
Image J-man. You asked in one of you're videos if we name our machines girls name. I didn't know where to post this so here's mine I still want to get 2 different small sizes of white pin striping and create a web

Let me know what you think- keep up the informative videos

Thanks

Little_g

Little_g

Aug 6, 2015
Parker, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I’ve got my machine snorkeled and vent lines extended and had to bring my machine in to get fixed and was thinking warranty would cover it. Honda denied most of my work because of it. They automatically assumed I was going in deep water. When there was never any indication of water in the engine. I did that for preventative measures. Sometimes yes you hit a deep hole or whatnot but im not out looking for the deepest spot.

Just wanna let ya know If you have to go for warranty work may want to put your stock breather and vent lines back to normal. Might save you some money and headache.

Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
I’ve got my machine snorkeled and vent lines extended and had to bring my machine in to get fixed and was thinking warranty would cover it. Honda denied most of my work because of it. They automatically assumed I was going in deep water. When there was never any indication of water in the engine. I did that for preventative measures. Sometimes yes you hit a deep hole or whatnot but im not out looking for the deepest spot.

Just wanna let ya know If you have to go for warranty work may want to put your stock breather and vent lines back to normal. Might save you some money and headache.
I had been wondering if they would void your warranty for that.

Wallace

Wallace

Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
So its damned if ya do and damned if you dont.

Little_g

Little_g

Aug 6, 2015
Parker, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Try a different dealer!
Already done with now. Not sure it would have made a difference. Probably was the same Honda rep for our whole state. As we only have 4 dealers in the state (maybe 5). Oh well....

Reactions: JTW
Wallace

Wallace

Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
Hope it didn't hurt to bad. I was thinking of snorkeling mine. More for dust than water. Maybe put some hydrophobic filters in vent lines. I wonder if anyone has tried that?

Reactions: rocmar
advertisement
Little_g

Little_g

Aug 6, 2015
Parker, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hope it didn't hurt to bad. I was thinking of snorkeling mine. More for dust than water. Maybe put some hydrophobic filters in vent lines. I wonder if anyone has tried that?
$750. Not bad but wasn’t expecting to pay anything.

Little_g

Little_g

Aug 6, 2015
Parker, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
What was the work?
Front and rear diff seals. Crank case seal valve cover seal front and rear output shafts leaking. Although the front diff was my fault due to pinched vent line.

Reactions: JTW

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!