• no

Votes: 16 21.3%

• Total voters
S

Scooterchris

No longer active.
Dec 25, 2015
which route did ya take

Cup holder. Did a little diff on the piping tho.

Reactions: marinemike
S

Scooterchris

No longer active.
Dec 25, 2015
Used a standard Ole 90 degree elbow at the top

Find the 22 degree elbow to make a slight bend in the middle

S

Scooterchris

No longer active.
Dec 25, 2015
and u stuck the rubber connector in the intake hole? guessin two 90 degrees are needed

I stuck the rubber connector in the intake hole and put cement on it. The 3" to 2" rubber connector was a pain in the balls wouldn't go over the intake tube. The 2 inch pipe I used left to much of a gap for my liking to just use cement and be done

When I change my body panels I have to do it again so this time I might heat up the 3" to 2" connector and try again

mikegzales

mikegzales

Feb 8, 2016
louisiana
I stuck the rubber connector in the intake hole and put cement on it. The 3" to 2" rubber connector was a pain in the balls wouldn't go over the intake tube. The 2 inch pipe I used left to much of a gap for my liking to just use cement and be done

When I change my body panels I have to do it again so this time I might heat up the 3" to 2" connector and try again
going to get parts tonight

Reactions: Scooterchris
S

Scooterchris

No longer active.
Dec 25, 2015
Parts list: 35 dollars total I believe

Used about a 5 ft stick of 2 inch pvc
Can of black spray paint
2 - 2 inch to 2 inch rube connectors
1- 22 degree elbows
3- 90 degree elbows
2- 45 degree elbows
Pvc cement
Dremel tool
2 manly zip ties lol

Take door off
Take black fender off
I used cup holder. Just cut bottom off to maintain descent look. Don't cut to far. You want to keep the clips on cup holder.

mikegzales

mikegzales

Feb 8, 2016
louisiana
Parts list: 35 dollars total I believe

Used about a 5 ft stick of 2 inch pvc
Can of black spray paint
2 - 2 inch to 2 inch rube connectors
1- 22 degree elbows
3- 90 degree elbows
2- 45 degree elbows
Pvc cement
Dremel tool
2 manly zip ties lol

Take door off
Take black fender off
I used cup holder. Just cut bottom off to maintain descent look. Don't cut to far. You want to keep the clips on cup holder.
thanks

Reactions: Scooterchris
advertisement
PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I disagree. It was 80 degrees this past Saturday here in Florida. About mid day I shut my machine down to check the sub trans bellow. I did not hear any pressure being released or my dipstick didn't shoot up. It was fine. Great news is it worked. No water got it
didn't you go with the Polaris (softer material) bellows?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!