Votes: 59 78.7%
  • no

Votes: 16 21.3%

• Total voters
S

Scooterchris

No longer active.
Dec 25, 2015
you're a better man than me... I'd be calling every day... for real.
Just giving them time. I'll Prolly call tomorrow to see what's up. It's killing me I've got so many things in the works but can't do nothing cause its broke down.
New rims
New tires
New white body panels
New custom aluminum switch plate
Led interior lights..
All just waiting

S

Scooterchris

No longer active.
Dec 25, 2015
Still got the front white fender on back order just a fyi don't order the white ones

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
I'm still going with the white. I'm a patient man lol.
The one I was supposed to get (a white 3 seater) got pushed back to the 14th, so the guy I was working with at my dealer found on for me at another dealer so I got my white one yesterday

Reactions: Scooterchris
S

Scooterchris

No longer active.
Dec 25, 2015
might have to go a different route... i have the two piece windshield and the clamp is gonna be in the way

You dont. You just need to raise the pvc straight piece coming out of the cup holder just enough them put the 22 degree elbow on just at the right spot so the windshield will fit. I'm gonna get a windshield sooner or later and when I redo mine I'm gonna have to take more time to make sure it fits.

It's gonna take a little more time and measurement but it should work

Reactions: mikegzales
advertisement
mikegzales

mikegzales

Feb 8, 2016
louisiana
didn't you go with the Polaris (softer material) bellows?
Gotta paint now

S

Scooterchris

No longer active.
Dec 25, 2015
wont be able to get bellows before this weekend... what size is the hose

Shoot idk. The diff are tiny little hose. The sub trans and fuel tank are 1/4 inch I believe.
Looks good. Let's see what you did in the hood area

S

Scooterchris

No longer active.
Dec 25, 2015
same as u under the hood just a bigger hole because of corona

Hahaha I'm glad I'm not the only one. I was sipping on some bud light. By that time I could barely work the dremel. That's why my buddy ended up building it

C

CharlieLong1

Jul 10, 2016
Slidell L.A
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Can you plz give me some info on how you made this connection. Tried to find a rubber boot to fit but could not find one. The one under the hood that is. I am reading put a 2 inch rubber boot inside the stock snorkel pipe riser under hood.

D

Dasmoeturhead

This only cost me a couple of hose clamps,zip ties,and a hose I had laying around.
20160617 161129
20160617 161148
20160619 122702

Reactions: Bradmc87
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!