socket question

viceversa

viceversa

Jun 5, 2019
Flagstaff, AZ
Ownership

1. Talon R
Got the switch installed and worked out perfect.
You have to cut the connector off the new switch first.

Wiring,
Yellow is sport side at switch and I used it for winch in, connect it to the green control wire on winch contactor.

Blue is at/mt at switch and I used it for winch out, connect it to the black control wire on the winch contactor

Black is +12vdc common at switch and I used the switched white wire on the dead end plug to power this black

The two white wire on the switch are for lights and I chose not to use them. All that is left is stickers.

View attachment 139410 View attachment 139411

Very nice! thanks for reporting back about using this type of switch for other purposes.

M

McNeill

Dec 14, 2019
NC
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
This is how I mounted my winch switch that was supplied with the winch.... didnt really want to but more switches but it turned out ok

20191204 201518 20191204 201536

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!