Soon to be owner in TN

eastenn

eastenn

Dec 18, 2016
Bristol TN
www.fb.com
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hi all, first off thanks for the contributions here, already learned a lot in a short amount of time! Sold my Grizzly ATV two weeks ago and been hitting the classifieds hard looking for a Pioneer 700-4 so the family can ride along. I think I've found the one I'll get, just waiting on him to have his title in hand from payoff.

I've actually already started buying things for a UTV I don't have :) I've got a lead on a set of commander xt shocks with a little over 1,000 miles on them. He's going to check the numbers on them and make sure they're what I'm looking for. Got my bushings and steel tube on order. Also ordered lighting, a horn, relays and switches so I can get a Medium Speed Vehicle plate for it here in TN. After that, my next project will be figuring out how to get it inside my 77" garage door!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Ok payment sent on the XT shocks! I took your all's word that the pioneer (front) shocks were that bad! Lol I'm pretty particular when it comes to suspension though. I guess from riding dirt bikes so much. I figure if there's anyone out there unhappy with the stock suspension on one, I will be too.
When will you have your Pioneer? And do you go to the NASCAR races?

advertisement
Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome aboard from Georgia!

eastenn

eastenn

Dec 18, 2016
Bristol TN
www.fb.com
Ownership

1. 700-4
Well, looks like I'm not going to be the first person in the family with a side by side. There was a happy little girl this morning though!

IMG 0249

eastenn

eastenn

Dec 18, 2016
Bristol TN
www.fb.com
Ownership

1. 700-4
When will you have your Pioneer? And do you go to the NASCAR races?

Still waiting for the owner of "the prospect" to get his title in the mail. I'll give it till the end of the week or I may have to move on to another one.

As for the races, I don't follow NASCAR and I've never paid for a ticket, but I do like going to the races when I get offered a chance to go!

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Still waiting for the owner of "the prospect" to get his title in the mail. I'll give it till the end of the week or I may have to move on to another one.

What are you looking for and what price range? We can keep an eye out for ya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hi all, first off thanks for the contributions here, already learned a lot in a short amount of time! Sold my Grizzly ATV two weeks ago and been hitting the classifieds hard looking for a Pioneer 700-4 so the family can ride along. I think I've found the one I'll get, just waiting on him to have his title in hand from payoff.

I've actually already started buying things for a UTV I don't have :) I've got a lead on a set of commander xt shocks with a little over 1,000 miles on them. He's going to check the numbers on them and make sure they're what I'm looking for. Got my bushings and steel tube on order. Also ordered lighting, a horn, relays and switches so I can get a Medium Speed Vehicle plate for it here in TN. After that, my next project will be figuring out how to get it inside my 77" garage door!

Welcome to the forum. Just moved here 6 months ago after vacationing here for the last 10 years. The wife and I are loving it.

eastenn

eastenn

Dec 18, 2016
Bristol TN
www.fb.com
Ownership

1. 700-4
What are you looking for and what price range? We can keep an eye out for ya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any year 700-4, 500 miles or less, with accessories (windshield, bed extender, maybe tires) 10,000 or less, must have title.

My first choice right now is a '14 with 500 miles, flip up windshield, bed extender, plastic Honda roof (which i'll try to sell off since I'm going to do flat roof), rearview mirror, 14" msa wheels, 28" mongrels. Machine looks new in the pics, "not trail ridden or in mud". The tires are a big selling point on this one, and I can get it for less than 10.

Second choice is a bone stock used '16 with 16 miles on it. He's asking 10,750 and I wouldn't pay more than 10 for it, but I hate to pay msrp on all the accessories I would want to add to it, and I can't leave it stock.

tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm hoping to see your new ride pretty soon, but it is nice seeing the new pink one by the tree. I hope the shocks work out for you, and like everyone else something to maybe add to the list is power steering. I put mine on Friday night and by yesterday I was in love it. Definitely worth the price. Enjoy that new ride. When you get it.

Reactions: eastenn and sharp
catnip

catnip

Dec 21, 2016
northeast PA
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome from Pennsylvania. I love the area where you live! I had a cousin in Elizabethton and know the area well.

Reactions: eastenn
eastenn

eastenn

Dec 18, 2016
Bristol TN
www.fb.com
Ownership

1. 700-4
Just a little update.. "the prospect" title still hasn't shown up so I decided to move on to the next one. It's a red 2016 700-4 with 68 miles on it, about 2 hours away. I've got the check in hand with his name on it, hoping to pick it up this weekend. We'll see how the weather does tonight.

In other news, I have the used commander shocks at the house. I rented spring compressors to check the shocks but they're a little big for the springs, I'm not crazy about how well they grab and that stored energy scares me a little. What kind of compressors are you all using? I've got the sleeves cut down to size and ready, old bushings pushed out of the rears..but still waiting on the bushings from Johnny.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!