P700 Sound system power

B

Benjy

Sep 10, 2018
Mississippi
Ownership

1. 700-2
Is it possible to run the power for my sound system to the block between the winch and the battery. This block is tied into my ignition switch. Currently I have the power from the winch system block, the sound system and a trickle charger all on the battery. It is a little cluttered and I want to move the sound system power to another power supply. Thanks for any help you can offer.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Is it possible to run the power for my sound system to the block between the winch and the battery. This block is tied into my ignition switch. Currently I have the power from the winch system block, the sound system and a trickle charger all on the battery. It is a little cluttered and I want to move the sound system power to another power supply. Thanks for any help you can offer.
What are you calling a block? If it’s your winch solenoid contactor I personally wouldn’t do it. For best results you should add another battery.

B

Benjy

Sep 10, 2018
Mississippi
Ownership

1. 700-2
What are you calling a block? If it’s your winch solenoid contactor I personally wouldn’t do it. For best results you should add another battery.
You are correct Russ 989. I am just going to leave it on the battery for now and plan on adding a second battery later. I just have to figure out where to place a second battery. Looks pretty tight on the 700-2.

Reactions: Russ989

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!