Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
What's a Menard?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
It's a regional lumberyard/home improvement store out of Wisconsin..... sorta like the Walmart of home improvement.

stellarpod

stellarpod

Lifetime Member
Apr 18, 2019
OKC, OK - USA
Ownership

1. Talon X
Good illustration of the fact that Craftsman hand tools just aren't what they once were.

Steve

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
No. That's a Chraftsman.
Wonder if they still warranty it now that lowes holds that brand.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
The brand is owned by Stanley/Black & Decker now....enough said :confused:

Craftsman (tools) - Wikipedia

Craftsman is a line of tools, lawn and garden equipment, and work wear. Originally owned by Sears, the brand is now controlled by Stanley Black & Decker.

Craftsman tools were first sold in 1927. They were not manufactured by Sears, but by various other companies under contract. The tools were sold in Sears, sister retailer Kmart, and several other retailers.

In March 2017, Stanley Black & Decker acquired the Craftsman brand from Sears Holdings, which retained a limited license for Craftsman products[1]. Sears maintains the right to manufacture and sell tools using existing supply channels under the Craftsman name for 15 years after the deal closed.

Reactions: Mudwing
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I'll be honest...I haven't broken anything in some time. I use older Craftsman mostly, with a smattering of off brand stuff and HF.
My favorite ratchet is a Kobalt flex head. Really have always liked Kobalt, and was worried the Craftsman stuff was replacing it, but it hasn't...yet.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!