P700 Squeaking Noise

M

Mosco11

Jul 23, 2021
Fort Worth, TX
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hello, My 2021 Pioneer 700-4 with 16 hours on it has a HORRIBLE squeaking noise that sounds like a worn belt. Sound appears to be coming from somewhere in the middle of the machine, Anyone have this issue that was able to find the source?

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
The the joint between exhaust sections is prone to this. So is the busing on the rear section where it mounts to the cradle. Exhaust shields can squeak as well.

Thorney

Thorney

Mar 21, 2021
Minnesota / Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 700-4
The the joint between exhaust sections is prone to this. So is the busing on the rear section where it mounts to the cradle. Exhaust shields can squeak as well.

I tightened up the clamps on my exhaust shields last weekend. Two of them were loose. Didn't completely make the chirping go away but a definite improvement.

Reactions: DG Rider

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!