P1000m3 Steering pulls to the left

S

Shannon840

Apr 2, 2016
Nova Scotia
Last few times out I've noticed a definite pull to the left. I've checked the alignment and tire pressure and everything seems to be consistent with what's in the manual. Any suggestions or other thoughts on what could cause this?

Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi. Welcome to the club. Do the calipers front and rear alow the wheel to turn freely? Was rear tire pressure checked also?

S

Shannon840

Apr 2, 2016
Nova Scotia
Hi. Welcome to the club. Do the calipers front and rear alow the wheel to turn freely? Was rear tire pressure checked also?
Yes tire pressure is 15 in the rear and 13 in the front. Not sure on the calipers. I'll check - thanks

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!