Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
All I would suggest is try to find the wheel without the golf cart hub, might save some $$.

I modified the $8.50 adapter. My pics are in this thread. If the distance from the paddles is acceptable, you can skip the short quick connect hub.

Reactions: BWAF
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
All I would suggest is try to find the wheel without the golf cart hub, might save some $$.

I modified the $8.50 adapter. My pics are in this thread. If the distance from the paddles is acceptable, you can skip the short quick connect hub.
You can skip that but it does look and feel better, also helps keep mud and debris out of the area. Gives a nice factory look.
7F5B0F75 5154 4DF7 85AB F7488A81B0C4

BearWoods

BearWoods

Dec 14, 2018
East Stroudsburg, PA
Ownership

1. 1000-3

That is part number of the short hub adapter I ordered which does not fit it's a listing error as far as I can tell.

The NRG really seems like the best option if a little expensive but it's a name brand so may be worth it.

RedFred1

RedFred1

Aug 4, 2018
North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-3

I want the orange wheel so that is the one... thanks!

FredD

Reactions: CumminsPusher
RedFred1

RedFred1

Aug 4, 2018
North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-3
That is part number of the short hub adapter I ordered which does not fit it's a listing error as far as I can tell.

The NRG really seems like the best option if a little expensive but it's a name brand so may be worth it.

Got it... Ill check the other part...

FredD

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

It’ll fit.

Reactions: BWAF
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That would make an excellent gag gift. God only knows what might start showing up in my ads if I ask Mr. Go Ogle where to find them though.
Go to CVS and buy finger cots. Then repackage.

Reactions: NTCPrezJB
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!