P500 Stock Bumper and Superwinch Mount Strength Test

T

Texas_Newfie

Apr 5, 2017
Katy Texas
Ownership

1. 500
I spent all day Sunday doing an unofficial strength test on the stock front bumper and Superwinch mount at Xtreme Offroad. I think I found it's limit.

P500 Bumper Test

Reactions: swsebek
T

Texas_Newfie

Apr 5, 2017
Katy Texas
Ownership

1. 500
Also, does anyone have a stock bumper laying around they'd want to sell?

T

Texas_Newfie

Apr 5, 2017
Katy Texas
Ownership

1. 500
Yeah, I have one, practically new. Took it off when I got the machine, been in garage ever since.

Are you willing to sell it? How much would you want for it?

Not sure mine is salvageable without more work than it's worth.

T

Texas_Newfie

Apr 5, 2017
Katy Texas
Ownership

1. 500
Yeah I'd sell it. No idea how much it would cost to ship?

UPS would probably be cheapest. The smaller the box size the better. They calculate rate based on:

1) Package Weight
2) Package LxHxW/166

The greater of the two become the "bill weight".

Most likely this bumper will be governed by size. So the smaller the box, the cheaper it will be.

Reactions: trigger
T

Texas_Newfie

Apr 5, 2017
Katy Texas
Ownership

1. 500
I'm in Bay City, MI.

Crap, that's a long way. Looks like shipping would be somewhere $60-$100 depending on the size of the box.

Wouldn't be able to pay you much other than the shipping cost. Thanks for the offer though, I appreciate it.

Reactions: trigger
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!