Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
unblock my NTC friend jerryg.
For me, it's never permanent. I use the block as a 'cooling off' period, out of respect for the OP, other forum members, and forum staff, as the back and forth off-topic BS doesn't usually add anything constructive to the OP's thread or these forums in general.

Also feel free to print this form and fill it out.
You're a little late to the game with that one ... ;)

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
For me, it's never permanent. I use the block as a 'cooling off' period, out of respect for the OP, other forum members, and forum staff, as the back and forth off-topic BS doesn't usually add anything constructive to the OP's thread or these forums in general.

You're a little late to the game with that one ... ;)
That’s awesome you already have a stack of them. Probably last you a week 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
The way some act here they would fit right in with todays politicians.
Musta been dropped on their heads as babies OR they are lil b****es that were coddled their whole life and now have become immature whiny adults who cherish the contrarian way of life and continue to poke the bear and push peoples buttons till they f*** around and find out.....
Im sure @Hondasxs is growing tired of the 4th grade antics, I know most of us are.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Musta been dropped on their heads as babies OR they are lil b****es that were coddled their whole life and now have become immature whiny adults who cherish the contrarian way of life and continue to poke the bear and push peoples buttons till they f*** around and find out.....
Im sure @Hondasxs is growing tired of the 4th grade antics, I know most of us are.
🤔....... there's always the Yamaha sites.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I'll never get rid of my 2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS. That thing is a beast. Mostly used for snow plow duties, though.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Squealer

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!