Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
@Mpasa, I'm also ready to buy but the recall is throwing a kink. I should have gone and bought it on the 9th but decided to wait till that Friday the 15th. At that point, the dealer knew of the stop sale and would not sell it to me. I refused to continue purchase as I'm not paying for something I can't have. Now I risk another buyer who is willing to wait to snatch my machine up.

As for the deposit. I'd be raising total hell if they did not refund your deposit. They may have no problem refunding it and only took it as a gesture on your part to issue a hold. Without, as I said above, they have no reason to hold it for you and will sell to the first buyer.

There is hope that Honda will issue an Inspect, Lube, and Release procedure next week. If this is the case we can pick them up once they file the completion records. Lets hope this is the case.

This is what I'm after.
View attachment 116357
What? No Talon or LE? even after your utah trip they couldnt convince you to get the i4wd?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!