Storage shed for a shop

H

Hondarider203

Nov 13, 2018
Farmdale ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
Maybe consider half concrete now to save a little bit of money but will give a solid place to work. And do the other half later. With only half the floor done it will make you want to finish it later more so then just putting the project off to the side it will never get done

Badblubug

Badblubug

Oct 28, 2017
North woods
Ownership

1. 500
Pick
Where in the northwoods are you? I have a cabin South of Crandon that I ride from all the time.

Pickerel/ Pearson, mole lake area hey? Hills still for kentuck chicken... done that, and I also like kentuck days in Crandon, rode parish highlands and Augustyn springs, the ride down to White Lake to that little grocery store that sells those huge sandwiches... fantastic, and the guy that sells soda/snacks on the honor system along the trail..I like that area, I once rode on my rancher on a nice warm fall day the trail from hills still area to Elcho, I stopped at the gas station and bought a coffee, as I sat there I noticed it looked like rain and thought oh boy... no rain gear..just a hoodie and sweat pants, I finished my coffee and didn’t even get out of Elcho when the driving rain started, the temp dropped in about 20 minutes to the upper 40’s frozen and soaked when I got back and just miserable, learned a lesson that day, check the weather 1st lol anyways...

I’m just an hour east of you in Pembine, trails are open here all year in Marinette county and were due for 6-8 inches of snow next Thursday, and I’m off work next week, after plowing, the plow comes off and I’m hitting the trails, should be beautiful after the snow, winter riding is great the trails are groomed, packed no dust and lots of fun
Have you been on the Marinette county trails? Goodman/Dunbar.. Pembine, lots of sand and trails are groomed, if not, you should!

Last edited:
alloutdoors

alloutdoors

Jan 21, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4

3. Do not currently own
If budget is tight, I have used a carport similar to this one shown below, Standard Two Car Double Carport | Carport.com on pieces of my property (I'm just too lazy to go outside and grab a picture from back forty) and found them to be handy. In fact, I finished one bringing the tin down on all sides, plus a front swing door (6' wide) and all in for less than $1500 with a hard pack gravel floor.

Double wide two car carport
Source: Standard Two Car Double Carport | Carport.com

Reactions: RedFred1

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!