P500 Super ATV skid plate

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Does the Super ATV skid plate listed for the 520 fit the 500?
I can't find a 500 anywhere around here to confirm! We got rid of ours a few years ago, and just have that 520 now. The OEM skid part numbers don't match up, so without a try-on...I don't know for sure.

But....I'm betting y'all a dollar it's awful close if not the same installation. Maybe a few mods if necessary, but it does require drilling anyway.

Unfortunately.........I can't say for sure until we get one in here for a confirmation.

Kkettlebell

Kkettlebell

Apr 1, 2022
Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I can't find a 500 anywhere around here to confirm! We got rid of ours a few years ago, and just have that 520 now. The OEM skid part numbers don't match up, so without a try-on...I don't know for sure.

But....I'm betting y'all a dollar it's awful close if not the same installation. Maybe a few mods if necessary, but it does require drilling anyway.

Unfortunately.........I can't say for sure until we get one in here for a confirmation.
I guess you’ll know about the a arms at the same time…I’ll hold off on my locker install until I find out if this stuff will fit:) I want those a arms! And the skid plate!

KyGal83

KyGal83

Duchess Sheldon, Daisy, KGB, Natasha, SNS
Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
I would like to know the same.. Does the 520 plate fit the P5? This is my front runner at the moment, any idea when we might have an answer?

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Lol! I'm betting its all going to bolt up just fine. I just don't have any confirmation.....just in case some of the frame changed up a little. Plus...sometimes small changes mean big issues....like...a little change in how the gas tank is mounted could mean you could drive a self tapper right into it! We wanna fall on that sword before you guys do... Lol! 🤣

KyGal83

KyGal83

Duchess Sheldon, Daisy, KGB, Natasha, SNS
Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
Lol! I'm betting its all going to bolt up just fine. I just don't have any confirmation.....just in case some of the frame changed up a little. Plus...sometimes small changes mean big issues....like...a little change in how the gas tank is mounted could mean you could drive a self tapper right into it! We wanna fall on that sword before you guys do... Lol! 🤣
Thanks! Just ordered one for my P5, lets see how this goes. 😂

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Nope... Had a Guy scheduled to install winch and all..he backed out on me, so getting ready to do it myself… which is dangerous. Stay tuned… No timeline except, getting it done before Takeover.
Perfect, one week to try to understand the directions, next week to try to apply instructions, following week throw instructions out the window and get started, next week finish up and test! Good luck!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!