P1000m5 Superatv flip

bigr244

bigr244

Mar 23, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500
Guys I'm installing the lower half of the superatv windshield right now. That's about as close as I can get the clamp. Am I doing something wrong?
E2720cd853f8ae7a1109f764516cab74

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

bigr244

bigr244

Mar 23, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500
Adding a friend to squeeze the clamps worked! I did have to pop the roof up to get the top mounts in. Very please with the quality so far. Tightened all the bolts and no rattles.
For those that have installed this with one person, my hats off to ya!6677366f9f6a1a72bc2cc873eb50d0df

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

G

G1Eagle

Feb 10, 2019
Gardendale, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I installed mine yesterday afternoon. I did it by myself with a little help from my 8 year old. I think what helped me was removing the top ROPS brackets from the windshield and mounting them loosely to the ROPS first. With no windshield attached they slide right into place. I then put the top portion of the windshield on and attached the side brackets loosely first then reattached the windshield to the top brackets. Also, I loosened most of the other adjustment points ahead of time. I was able to align things and then tighten everything up.

I didn’t have any problems with the lower windshield. Based on bigr244’s post above, I was expecting a problem but it went on fine. Not sure why he had trouble and I didn’t. Usually if anybody has trouble like that it’s me. Guess I was lucky this time.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!