P1000 Superatv windsheild measurements

Fro

Fro

Lifetime Member
Jan 28, 2016
Ardmore
Could someone tell me the thickness measurement for the top mount that goes around the rollbar?
Also the measurement from the side upright of the rollbar to where the mount sets.

I'm trying to see if this windshield will work with the hardtop that I have on it.

J

JTW

Could someone tell me the thickness measurement for the top mount that goes around the rollbar?
Also the measurement from the side upright of the rollbar to where the mount sets.

I'm trying to see if this windshield will work with the hardtop that I have on it.
The brackets are about a 1/4 or so.. not sure I’m following on the side mount question

Fro

Fro

Lifetime Member
Jan 28, 2016
Ardmore
My hardtop has a Bluetooth system with speakers built into it. My electrical connection runs up the front drivers side upright rolebar and the connection to the hardtop is just to the right of this upright.
The top hinge mount would have to clamp to the inside about 2.5-3” for it to work.

Fro

Fro

Lifetime Member
Jan 28, 2016
Ardmore
bddf2626b0fbf82ec89f35e593f3d819.jpg
934044310c5e1c52c3efc8342b8277d3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!