T-minus 5 hours... The deed of stopping my seed!

J

JTW

For those of you who visited the
https://hondasxs.com/threads/so-a-man-fondled-my-balls-today.20074/ thread... today is the day! In less than 5 short hours from now, a man will cradle my pea pod in one hand with a scalpel in the other and do the deed of stopping my seed. To say I’m a bit nervous is an understatement... what if he slips? That’s two inches I’ll never recover from... I’d have to sit down to pee! I’ll need a stencil to write my name in the snow. Not to mention I’m robbing the world of more little JTW’s!
To say I’m conflicted wouldn’t begin to describe where I’m at... I mean, if God meant for this to happen he’d have put a zipper on my coin purse. Who’s f***ing idea was this?

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good luck buddy!
Giphy

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Good luck! If you're anything like me i'm sure theres very little margin for error!

Someones going to use sharp things on your reproductive organs. What's the worst that could happen? ;)

TimG

TimG

OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV
I don't think I will ever forget all that smoke rising up and the smell of burning flesh when they burned my junk closed. I didn't want cry in front of the group of 10 or so interns watching either. :oops: YOU WILL NEVER BE THE SAME !!! :oops: but it's nothing to worry about.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Just say no to circumcising if they ask. You don’t want to loose over half your penis. Hey and if you decide you need another give me a shout!

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
I don't think I will ever forget all that smoke rising up and the smell of burning flesh when they burned my junk closed. I didn't want cry in front of the group of 10 or so interns watching either. :oops: YOU WILL NEVER BE THE SAME !!! :oops: but it's nothing to worry about.
LMAO!!!

Tim's words of encouragement!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!