T-minus 5 hours... The deed of stopping my seed!

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
Oh my... said it was the longest vasectomy he's ever done... I wasn’t fully numb for the first incision. Had all kinds of trouble getting the second cord and had to make another cut. It was too thick to get the clamp on. He dug and dug on the second one until he finally said f*** it, we’re making another cut.
Let me guess @JTW, after all that time messing with your junk he then gave you his personal phone number and said call me.

70Bones

70Bones

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2017
New Brunswick Canada
Did you feel like he was pulling your throat and asshole out threw your pee hole ? Sounds vary familiar to what happened to me .
Me too. A shock went through my whole body. I sat up as my fist came around to punch him in the head. He was sitting there with my nuts in his hand and said "I wouldn't do that if I were you". Words of wisdom...

advertisement
clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Remember, alcohol thins the blood . If already swelling up drinking gonna make it worse . After very similar experience the left nut ( the one he played like a banjo ) swelled up to beat hell !!
Food for thought .

J

JTW

Remember, alcohol thins the blood . If already swelling up drinking gonna make it worse . After very similar experience the left nut ( the one he played like a banjo ) swelled up to beat hell !!
Food for thought .
Appreciate that... I’m debating going to a New Years a party in a little bit. Been contemplating if drinking was a good idea or not. Right now I feel pretty good. Just got the frozen peas on my peas. Kicked back by the fire watching tv... pain killers and anesthetic should be just about worn off by now. They sent me home with some norco but I’m not a fan of taking s***.

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Appreciate that... I’m debating going to a New Years a party in a little bit. Been contemplating if drinking was a good idea or not. Right now I feel pretty good. Just got the frozen peas on my peas. Kicked back by the fire watching tv... pain killers and anesthetic should be just about worn off by now. They sent me home with some norco but I’m not a fan of taking s***.
You’re gonna feel good now and when you’re still but if you start walking around and partying you might be asking for pain(unless you like it;))I’d stay home and ice those babies. And when they say don’t use it for a while, I’d listen to that too. Trust me. :D

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Oh yeah and welcome to the club. It’s a lot more fun this way :cool:

J

JTW

Sitting down here is just reminding me of all the projects I need to finish down here...
BC82133D 493B 49FF B0DE 756ECA8B1BB4

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
No swelling so far and really the only discomfort is the right vas cord that got repeatedly snapped like a rubber band.
You might not swell if you stay put with your ice corn on your nuts. Rotate bags as necessary. IBUPROFEN on time. Try not to lift anything, even your girls. You have two days of forum time. Come over to NTC to kick it with your fans on this final day of 2019 and celebrate. ;)
Sidebar: I’m just trying to look out for you, man. Heard a lot of horror stories. :eek:

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!