T-minus 5 hours... The deed of stopping my seed!

J

JTW

You might not swell if you stay put with your ice corn on your nuts. Rotate bags as necessary. IBUPROFEN on time. Try not to lift anything, even your girls. You have two days of forum time. Come over to NTC to kick it with your fans on this final day of 2019 and celebrate. ;)
Sidebar: I’m just trying to look out for you, man. Heard a lot of horror stories. :eek:
Much appreciated... it’s nice to sit back and do nothing on occasion.. but it really just kinda sucks when HAVE to!

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Appreciate that... I’m debating going to a New Years a party in a little bit. Been contemplating if drinking was a good idea or not. Right now I feel pretty good. Just got the frozen peas on my peas. Kicked back by the fire watching tv... pain killers and anesthetic should be just about worn off by now. They sent me home with some norco but I’m not a fan of taking s***.
Don’t move your ass unless you gotta hit the John. Everything I’ve read says be still! Just looking out for ya.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Sure seems like a lot of trouble to get a man to fondle you. Bet you can wait for the follow up you may go back with fake issues for another touch session.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
3313BBCF F0DC 410E 9C72 234E4B5392F0

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!