T-minus 5 hours... The deed of stopping my seed!

Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
Hahahahahahaha I haven’t been on here for at least a year, jumped on here breifly and this is the first post I open hahahaha all you guys are still the best and @JTW you’re one in a million! Hahaha

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Hahahahahahaha I haven’t been on here for at least a year, jumped on here breifly and this is the first post I open hahahaha all you guys are still the best and @JTW you’re one in a million! Hahaha
Hey Miss Oak! Came back to see everything still normal. We missed ya

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
I gotta go get whittled on soon as well.......not too effin' terribly thrilled about it
No big deal @CASTRATE , in fact I watched the Dr. do mine so I know how, in fact I will do yours for a case of beer, even record it and post it on this forum, you know the rules, no pictures it didn't happen and @JTW will narrate and @JACKAL will follow up with meme's

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
No big deal @CASTRATE , in fact I watched the Dr. do mine so I know how, in fact I will do yours for a case of beer, even record it and post it on this forum, you know the rules, no pictures it didn't happen and @JTW will narrate and @JACKAL will follow up with meme's

Leave me out of your nut cuttin shenanigans .

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
What the doctor ordered

Lilred500

Lilred500

Keep it on the rubber side
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2019
Wv
Ownership

1. 500
Guarantee that son of a b**** will burn the fur plum off the burger lol make the lips look like a damn baboons ass lmfao

Reactions: JTW
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That things f***ed up son looks like a f***ing turtle in its shell better go get looked at lmfao
Dammit. I hate catching upon a JTW thread after the mods adjusted things. Got a feeling it was some random infected ballsack from google. Maybe the kid from Meet The Miller’s?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!