BOX1

T-minus 5 hours... The deed of stopping my seed!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Dammit. I hate catching upon a JTW thread after the mods adjusted things. Got a feeling it was some random infected ballsack from google. Maybe the kid from Meet The Miller’s?

South Park version.....

Download

J

JTW

Sack-date day two.. all is well, no swelling or bruising to speak of. Knock on wood... but this procedure ain’t s***. Slightly tender on the right side cord but otherwise all is well. If you’re considering doing it... go for it. It ain’t no big deal! The worst part of it was the initial shot of local anesthetic.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Sack-date day two.. all is well, no swelling or bruising to speak of. Knock on wood... but this procedure ain’t s***. Slightly tender on the right side cord but otherwise all is well. If you’re considering doing it... go for it. It ain’t no big deal! The worst part of it was the initial shot of local anesthetic.
What's happens now when your old lady ends up pregnant?

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
now you have to pound out like 100 shots to get all the swimmers out of the pipes. You'll probably have that done in a week

clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What's happens now when your old lady ends up pregnant?

True story. A good friend of mine had it done and 3 years later his wife was pregnant. It was a pretty interesting time for them. He never went pack in to spuz in the cup to make sure no swimmers. One of his vas grew back together and the baby was his. I never went pack in either. Figured if she got pregnant again then Id go give them a sample.

D

DDDonkey

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 29, 2017
AZ
True story. A good friend of mine had it done and 3 years later his wife was pregnant. It was a pretty interesting time for them. He never went pack in to spuz in the cup to make sure no swimmers. One of his vas grew back together and the baby was his. I never went pack in either. Figured if she got pregnant again then Id go give them a sample.

I had a guy I worked with and this happened too also but it was kid number 6 for him, at least he finally got his boy.

HondaRed16

HondaRed16

Oct 27, 2018
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I took the same position; my wife still b****es about it 29 years later...I'm thinking if it hasn't happened by now it probably won't :D

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I remember talking to a guy that had it done, and never went back in to have a sample checked. year or so later, he banged some other woman (not his wife) and got her pregnant. LOL

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!