Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
@Adam490 what day you planning?
I'll be running around Tackett Wednesday evening. Still working on route, but nothing too wild that night. Probably head up to Mclean's Overlook for a few beverages and some dinner and then find a place to camp and make a fire. Planning on hitting No Business Thursday AM and then see where the day takes us. Planning to be back at RRB to check in to the cabin some time after 3.

Frogtown

Frogtown

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. Talon X
I'll be running around Tackett Wednesday evening. Still working on route, but nothing too wild that night. Probably head up to Mclean's Overlook for a few beverages and some dinner and then find a place to camp and make a fire. Planning on hitting No Business Thursday AM and then see where the day takes us. Planning to be back at RRB to check in to the cabin some time after 3.

This sounds exciting. Lol

T

TittiesAndBeer

Mar 3, 2021
South of hooker
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Bring spare parts!

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just watch out for people in the woods when you take a pic

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
I believe we will be hitting Tackett Creek either Friday or Saturday maybe both! This was the last time we went down No Business!! This was my 13 year old!! 🤓 🤣 Really looking forward to seeing everyone!

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC
Come on....it will be ok....I'll give you a candy bar.....and a White Claw!!! I will make sure you won't get lost....I promise! Your parents sent me to take you on those trails. You can trust me!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣🤣🤣😎
I have a gut feeling that I can’t trust ya 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!