[TD valign="top"]
65a240da-ed28-48fb-b3a5-2b11ab05ecc9.jpg
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]

[TD valign="top"]

[TD valign="top"] Campbell County Cancer Association Off-Road Ride Postponed
After careful consideration, the difficult decision has been made to postpone the Campbell County Cancer Association Off-Road Ride event scheduled Saturday, March 21st, due to the growing daily concerns of the Coronavirus and the additional risk of exposure in large crowds. We are very disappointed that we are unable to hold this event at this time, but the safety and health of our customers, guests, and community are important to us and all the sponsors of the CCCA event. The new event date is TBA.
On a brighter note, our trail system and our resorts are still open! Even though the CCCA event is off for this weekend, we still welcome guests to come take your mind off all the worries in the world and get some fresh air on an adventure through the mountains! [/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand

[TD valign="top"]

[TD valign="top"]

[TD valign="top"]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]

[TD valign="top"]

After careful consideration, the difficult decision has been made to postpone the Campbell County Cancer Association Off-Road Ride event scheduled Saturday, March 21st, due to the growing daily concerns of the Coronavirus and the additional risk of exposure in large crowds. We are very disappointed that we are unable to hold this event at this time, but the safety and health of our customers, guests, and community are important to us and all the sponsors of the CCCA event. The new event date is TBA.
On a brighter note, our trail system and our resorts are still open! Even though the CCCA event is off for this weekend, we still welcome guests to come take your mind off all the worries in the world and get some fresh air on an adventure through the mountains! [/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
I'm kinda surprised actually.

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand

[TD valign="top"]

[TD valign="top"]

[TD valign="top"]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]

[TD valign="top"]

[/TD]
[/TD]
I really don't understand it. They cancel the event but say come anyway.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I really don't understand it. They cancel the event but say come anyway.
Our Board just voted to close our office to all customers. The door will be locked and note put on it instructing them to make payment through the night deposit box and to call if they need to discuss anything. All I can say is WOW! 😯

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Our Board just voted to close our office to all customers. The door will be locked and note put on it instructing them to make payment through the night deposit box and to call if they need to discuss anything. All I can say is WOW! 😯
They did that over the weekend at my wife's office. No walk-ins. Door locked. Pay or order by phone only. She works for Amerigas propane.

advertisement
ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
As of Monday I have been working from home. At first I was told a couple of days now I’ve been told it is going to be a minimum of a couple of weeks. They have not given a timeline on when the children will return to school. I’m taking breaks between my work and the kids school work packets. Shts crazy, I need this ride!!! 😳

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

[TD valign="top"]

[TD valign="top"]

[TD valign="top"]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]

[TD valign="top"]

[/TD]
[/TD]
Can you say balderdash?

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
this could be positive though
Really? I really hope there such a backlash against the liberal media, that it drives them out of extence! Fuc7k a holes! All these pretty faces reading TelePrompTers, and don't even know what they just said! Fuc0k them! In the ear! Do I feel better? No, I just fell to there level! Smitty and out!

Haldog77

Haldog77

NTC's Mafia Enforcer
Lifetime Member
Sep 30, 2019
Bossier City, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I understand that the organization must do what it deems best and I support whatever decision they reach.
That being said:
Unless I am incapacitated I will be there. If the Takeover is cancelled I'll still be there. If the resort is closed, I'll still be there. I have lodging reservations near a trail head and have already scheduled time off work so I'll be there. My lodging is at a private, lesser known Mom & Pop place and unlikely to succumb to the current hysteria being experienced by all the "Sheeple" and unlikely to participate. If I must, I'll sleep in my truck, but I'll be there and Ill ride! I'm certain others will also be there so one way or another we will be riding the trails. Say hello when we meet on the trails and I'll shake your hand!
I like this guy. He said what I was thinking. I also love the term "sheeple" Mindless sheep that needs the Gov. to think for them. I will be there my friend and I will shake your hand.

advertisement