Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Ingles is the large grocery chain in our region. My buddy's brother is a delivery driver for their fuel pump stations at all the grocery store locations. My buddy told me today that his brother's bosses, stated that there will be one more shipment of gas and then no more. Obviously I cannot confirm this, but if this is the case, I'm imagining that most everywhere else won't have any gasoline either. Who knows for how long???? This would certainly affect getting there, riding and getting back home. If this is actually true, I'd like to suggest TO or not, you may want to stock up on fuel as well as TP and sanitizer for your bungholios....Or invent a wood gasification system for your Pioneers! and Btw, @JTW It's "Paid, not payed"
Would be a great place to get stranded at, if you take extra fuel for riding!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
There is going to be a rustic cabin open for the week preceding the event. US borders are closing to noon essential travel. This means you can't cross the border into the US for a vacation for us.
Last time I crossed from N Dakota, no check point, been several years though?

advertisement
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
BOUNCING BALLS OF BEER
C5688F14 3ADC 4B37 BB11 F15A0F46C680

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
My source tells me there has been one cancellation for the TO from someone in Fla. Not sure if it was a cabin or RVsite. Not even sure which of the 3 campgrounds it was at.
Well, we just cancelled our pull through electric site at RRB for the Takeover. Dont know who the other people from Florida are that cancelled though. The wife has been sick on and off since February (not Corona) and it has really eaten into her PTO time that she has saved up. We were each gonna use 40 hours of PTOs to make the trip, but now if we went to takeover she wouldnt have hardly any PTOs left, so we're being responsible and staying home. We'll find something to do down here I guess. It is boating season down here in Fl. after all. We were really looking forward to partying with yall like minded folks like we have the past couple of years. We gotta sit this one out, but we'll be there next year I guess. Btw, the electric pull through spot we vacated is spot #11, which is in one of the rows behind the RRB general store. It is up for grabs!!! Yall be safe. Bastardchild out. :)

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well, we just cancelled our pull through electric site at RRB for the Takeover. Dont know who the other people from Florida are that cancelled though. The wife has been sick on and off since February (not Corona) and it has really eaten into her PTO time that she has saved up. We were each gonna use 40 hours of PTOs to make the trip, but now if we went to takeover she wouldnt have hardly any PTOs left, so we're being responsible and staying home. We'll find something to do down here I guess. It is boating season down here in Fl. after all. We were really looking forward to partying with yall like minded folks like we have the past couple of years. We gotta sit this one out, but we'll be there next year I guess. Btw, the electric pull through spot we vacated is spot #11, which is in one of the rows behind the RRB general store. It is up for grabs!!! Yall be safe. Bastardchild out. :)
Hopefully the Mrs gets feeling better soon and you can avoid getting it.

advertisement