Takeover and CoronaVirus - UPDATED 3-24-2020

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Well, we just cancelled our pull through electric site at RRB for the Takeover. Dont know who the other people from Florida are that cancelled though. The wife has been sick on and off since February (not Corona) and it has really eaten into her PTO time that she has saved up. We were each gonna use 40 hours of PTOs to make the trip, but now if we went to takeover she wouldnt have hardly any PTOs left, so we're being responsible and staying home. We'll find something to do down here I guess. It is boating season down here in Fl. after all. We were really looking forward to partying with yall like minded folks like we have the past couple of years. We gotta sit this one out, but we'll be there next year I guess. Btw, the electric pull through spot we vacated is spot #11, which is in one of the rows behind the RRB general store. It is up for grabs!!! Yall be safe. Bastardchild out. :)
Sounds like she needs some Crunk Juice 😜

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Got an e-Mail from Liz N Charlie's in Utah.
I guess they don't have the full lock down like Kalifornia.

Liz

Not a bad way to 'self isolate'

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Well, we just cancelled our pull through electric site at RRB for the Takeover. Dont know who the other people from Florida are that cancelled though. The wife has been sick on and off since February (not Corona) and it has really eaten into her PTO time that she has saved up. We were each gonna use 40 hours of PTOs to make the trip, but now if we went to takeover she wouldnt have hardly any PTOs left, so we're being responsible and staying home. We'll find something to do down here I guess. It is boating season down here in Fl. after all. We were really looking forward to partying with yall like minded folks like we have the past couple of years. We gotta sit this one out, but we'll be there next year I guess. Btw, the electric pull through spot we vacated is spot #11, which is in one of the rows behind the RRB general store. It is up for grabs!!! Yall be safe. Bastardchild out. :)
Bummer. Get well soon. Keep on keepin on.

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I work in the Automotive Aftermarket and all of the big shows and events are either being cancelled or postponed due to the potential legal liability involved in holding an event in these times we find ourselves. Our plant is located in the #2 county in SC for this bug and I live in the #1 county ... and I am seeing people absolutely loosing their s*** ... for those that know Col. Cooper's color codes, i am now operating everyday in Orange ...

As for a cancellation or postponement, I would be disappointed but would surely understand the rationale @Hondasxs

advertisement
advertisement