Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
The caves are off trail twenty one in trail ten is way west of there, maybe trail thirteen & nineteen going back to camp. I don't you would run trail ten from the caves.

I'm still not positive of all the trails there. I suppose that's why ang and I got lost for a half hour lol. I just remember Joey saying we were on 10 shortly after the caves. Could be in that mud arena in the trees on 10. Were were winching around a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Dp5hunter and sharp
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I'm still not positive of all the trails there. I just remember Joey saying we were on 10 shortly after the caves. Could be in that mud arena in the trees on 10. Were were winching around a lot

Well 10 is definitely FUBAR in spots. Worst I ever seen it.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well 10 is definitely FUBAR in spots. Worst I ever seen it.
Is it normally not that bad? I was kind of surprised because it seemed like a smooth trail at points and then it just got thick.

Last edited:
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes. The battery was dead so no tracking.
That was BA how yours came back!

You can use "find my iPhone" to alert you of its location if it is turned back on for any reason. Aka someone finds it and thinks they have a new phone...

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Normally one of the nicest trails, even considered a road by Tennessee standards.

Lol

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Normally one of the nicest trails, even considered a road by Tennessee standards.

I laughed that it was considered easy on the map but there were spots that were completely impassable without venturing into the woods a little or trying to go across ruts etc...

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You can use "find my iPhone" to alert you of its location if it is turned back on for any reason. Aka someone finds it and thinks they have a new phone...

You know....why the hell didn't I think like that. Good call!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I laughed that it was considered easy on the map but there were spots that were completely impassable without venturing into the woods a little or trying to go across ruts etc...

Seriously trail ten three years ago you would see 2WD pick up trucks on it. Nothing gets between the hillbilly and his sour mash .

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
CP, your phone is probably somewhere between the waterfall and camp and yes we come back on 13 and 19 if I remember correctly

(Delton) "I HATE light scratches too. Makes me think I left some fun on the table. So I go back out there and cover them up with deep scratches. Works every time lol."

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
CP, your phone is probably somewhere between the waterfall and camp and yes we come back on 13 and 19 if I remember correctly

(Delton) "I HATE light scratches too. Makes me think I left some fun on the table. So I go back out there and cover them up with deep scratches. Works every time lol."

You're right because I was still taking pics at the pit. So the waterfall was our last run

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
You're right because I was still taking pics at the pit. So the waterfall was our last run

Well that makes it much simpler the waterfalls and trail eight that connects to thirteen and then nineteen back to camp.

What kind of phone, was it in anything distinctive about it you know like a hello kitty case excetera .

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well that makes it much simpler the waterfalls and trail eight that connects to thirteen and then nineteen back to camp.

What kind of phone, was it in anything distinctive about it you know like a hello kitty case excetera .

Lol iPhone 7. Had a otterbox half case with paint smudges everywhere and a broken screen. Look like something I'd carry

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Lol iPhone 7. Had a otterbox half case with paint smudges everywhere and a broken screen. Look like something I'd carry

Ok I Will post a description on the Royal
Blue Rangers Facebook group they have about 200 riders that are on those trails constantly including picking up trash excetera maybe one of them will find it

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ok I Will post a description on the Royal
Blue Rangers Facebook group they have about 200 riders that are on those trails constantly including picking up trash excetera maybe one of them will find it
Awesome! Thank you sir! Like I said I'll do a reward

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
The phone is not what I would miss, it's all the contact info, that would take me years to enter. contacts are probably stored on the Moon/Clouds though. and you can down load them to your new phone.

All that comes back. Songs and everything downloaded too. It's just pics and vids lost but that's all that matters

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!