my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
That big hole in your video @Eltobgi got so much better as the weekend went on. Thursday night that thing was a monster. Water all the way up to the sidewalls. Also coming the other direction is a tad harder...lol. I watched my buddy in the 6 seat Viking and @my99svt bury theirs there.

Is that the one when I was riding with him? Because I never got stuck.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Sure fought a great fight didn't it. Lol
Just enough to make me fall in love:cool: I really enjoyed it! Trails seemed to go on and on forever! Trail riding back home just doesn't feel the same! Unless you like this...
IMG 0170
:eek:;)

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just enough to make me fall in love:cool: I really enjoyed it! Trails seemed to go on and on forever! Trail riding back home just doesn't feel the same! Unless you like this...
View attachment 43894
:eek:;)

I'm down for a lot of things.... this isn't one of them. I've never been a fan of water that deep. I'll leave that to you and @Muddman

advertisement
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Oh heck yeah! I'd have my lawn chair out cheering and help you get it out when done... but not me... lol
Lol, people were yelling shut it off, shut it off! I just laughed! Jumped out and hooked up the rope to the rear! It was Perfectly fine thanks to the Great Information from people on this site which shared exactly what to do!

A light pull in reverse and the Beast eased out with no trouble!

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Oh heck yeah! I'd have my lawn chair out cheering and help you get it out when done... but not me... lol

Same here. I've taken my quads with snorkels through water over the seat but after dropping $15k on a new machine I just can't bring myself to do it. I'll sure as hell egg you on and I'll be the first to jump in the water and hook up the rope when you need pulled out.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!