Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
All that comes back. Songs and everything downloaded too. It's just pics and vids lost but that's all that matters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you ever sync your phone to your computer, may be there?

Reactions: Dp5hunter
advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Been reading this thread since Eltobgi put the vid up at 8 today. First time rereading it. After loosing my phone with pictures I really haven't looked back on photos or had much time to reflect but as I sit here and read it's with huge mixed emotions.
I'm so glad everyone contributed and was involved in this thread. It's nice to have some documentation because this was the time of our lives. With a very heavy heart and some tears I have to say thank you all so much we really miss it and miss all the great people. We made so many friends and memories it sucks so bad it's over now. There wasn't enough time and we would've liked to meet and ride with more. Wish we were better off we would've never left! Until next year thank you!

J

Jshell3

Been reading this thread since Eltobgi put the vid up at 8 today. First time rereading it. After loosing my phone with pictures I really haven't looked back on photos or had much time to reflect but as I sit here and read it's with huge mixed emotions.
I'm so glad everyone contributed and was involved in this thread. It's nice to have some documentation because this was the time of our lives. With a very heavy heart and some tears I have to say thank you all so much we really miss it and miss all the great people. We made so many friends and memories it sucks so bad it's over now. There wasn't enough time and we would've liked to meet and ride with more. Wish we were better off we would've never left! Until next year thank you!
Don't crash on us now! You only got like 364 more days to prepare for next years!!!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Don't crash on us now! You only got like 364 more days to prepare for next years!!!
Don't worry about me Jshell I'll rally back. Just looking at everything makes me really miss it is all. Can't believe we did it but won't miss next year I'll tell you that.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Started re reading the thread early this morning and was happy to see I posted a lot of the pictures I took because I lost everything on my phone when it crashed! Watched and shared @CumminsPusher rock hit video a few times today! The guys couldn't believe it! Just glad no one was seriously injured! Wish we had posted more from the Gulf! Some great videos were lost!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Started re reading the thread early this morning and was happy to see I posted a lot of the pictures I took because I lost everything on my phone when it crashed! Watched and shared @CumminsPusher rock hit video a few times today! The guys couldn't believe it! Just glad no one was seriously injured! Wish we had posted more from the Gulf! Some great videos were lost!

I'm so glad so many pics and vids were uploaded as well. What a trip buddy.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That big hole in your video @Eltobgi got so much better as the weekend went on. Thursday night that thing was a monster. Water all the way up to the sidewalls. Also coming the other direction is a tad harder...lol. I watched my buddy in the 6 seat Viking and @my99svt bury theirs there.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
That big hole in your video @Eltobgi got so much better as the weekend went on. Thursday night that thing was a monster. Water all the way up to the sidewalls. Also coming the other direction is a tad harder...lol. I watched my buddy in the 6 seat Viking and @my99svt bury theirs there.
Would have loved to try it! Not making it is sometimes just as fun!;) I did get stuck in a deep one @joeymt33 had to pull me out of but I was trying it in turf mode:confused:

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!