my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
I need a drivers side upper A-arm for my R asap!!!! I would prefer silver, but red will work until I get the L&W ones.
Has anyone here upgraded and have a stocker sitting around??

7E76BB62 9097 44B9 936D 2EC6776E542F

Reactions: BWAF
Code54

Code54

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 31, 2015
Hurricane West Virginia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Glad to see you are all right - must of just caught that arm perfect to tear it up. May want to post on Facebook (some of the Talon groups) as it seems a TON of people are putting new arms on so hopefully someone has a spare laying around!
Good luck and thanks for sharing the video. I am always interested in see what causes the roll so I can TRY and prevent a similar occurrence.

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
I posted it last night, a guy has a red one he wants too much for. Might be a last resort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Glad to see you are all right - must of just caught that arm perfect to tear it up. May want to post on Facebook (some of the Talon groups) as it seems a TON of people are putting new arms on so hopefully someone has a spare laying around!
Good luck and thanks for sharing the video. I am always interested in see what causes the roll so I can TRY and prevent a similar occurrence.
I'm so new to SxSs that my Talon has zero miles. That went from good to bad in a blink. I'd have thought after watching the first one motor right up that hill, that I'd be safe to follow. :eek:

S

Superthrill

Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2018
North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Did it just get crossed up on the sidehill? Did not look like a bad spot?

Reactions: Isaiah
my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
Did it just get crossed up on the sidehill? Did not look like a bad spot?

Tires suck, was sliding backwards back down. Hit the brakes and just kept sliding. Left rear went up hill, right rear went down hill. And then she just tipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S

Superthrill

Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2018
North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You still running the BFG's that were on it at the Takeover?

Reactions: Isaiah
advertisement
Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
Yeah, I think I'm ready to switch to the new Roctanes.

Do you have the BFG KM3's? I was considering them at one time and was curious as to how the handled on different terrains? Thanks for any feedback you have!)

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
Yes, the KM3's are supposably great out west. But not for my application in Arkansas rocky muddy terrain.

Reactions: Hometeam
Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
Yes, the KM3's are supposably great out west. But not for my application in Arkansas rocky muddy terrain.

Thanks I do most of my riding in the Tennessee area or at least that type of terrain. Sounds like I made the right choice not getting them!)

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!