highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Just a little note to everyone here about something I learned on our last ride. My daughter passenger jumps out of the talon to take a few pics of my father-in-law stuck in a deep mudhole. While she is out of the machine, I decide to pull up. Well, she left the door open which caught a tree and bent back 180 degrees!!! To my surprise the door came back!!! No plastic was damaged and the door doesn't need alignment. However, it does have a little more resistance when operating. I'm looking at parts diagrams now to see how the hinge and post works. I know the stopper on the post has rotated beyond the normal limit so I need to adjust that. Had that been my RZR the door would have been ruined.

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
I did something similar on the driver's door - pulling out of the garage onto the trailer, I was hanging out the driver's door to locate on the trailer. Problem was that I was against the garage door opening, CRUNCH - it really sounded ugly but I can't find any damage - YAY!!! Having a suicide door, when open, it's behind my line of sight - out of sight = out of (my) mind. :oops: The Talon plastics are remarkably pliable, almost unbreakable - good job Honda. 👍

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Just a little note to everyone here about something I learned on our last ride. My daughter passenger jumps out of the talon to take a few pics of my father-in-law stuck in a deep mudhole. While she is out of the machine, I decide to pull up. Well, she left the door open which caught a tree and bent back 180 degrees!!! To my surprise the door came back!!! No plastic was damaged and the door doesn't need alignment. However, it does have a little more resistance when operating. I'm looking at parts diagrams now to see how the hinge and post works. I know the stopper on the post has rotated beyond the normal limit so I need to adjust that. Had that been my RZR the door would have been ruined.
Yeah, I’ve had that happen a number of times without breakage....🙄

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!