P1000 Talon lights vs Pioneer lights

fishingpolesling

fishingpolesling

Jan 11, 2020
San Jose Ca
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I tried searching with no luck..

Does anyone know if the same year Talon vs Pioneer headlights are the same size/mounting? I.E. could I take an aftermarket light kit for a 2020 talon and use it on my 2020 pioneer? I found out the headlamp housing for a talon is a different part number than the pioneer. Different bikes could use same parts but those parts could have different numbers.. right?

Thanks in advance.

H

HondaTech

I tried searching with no luck..

Does anyone know if the same year Talon vs Pioneer headlights are the same size/mounting? I.E. could I take an aftermarket light kit for a 2020 talon and use it on my 2020 pioneer? I found out the headlamp housing for a talon is a different part number than the pioneer. Different bikes could use same parts but those parts could have different numbers.. right?

Thanks in advance.

The only time a part could be the same part but a different number is if the color or a decal on the part is different. There is something different about the Talon headlight from the Pioneer. What that is without looking i dont know off the top of my head.

Reactions: fishingpolesling

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!