Talon , rzr or can am???

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
His ol lady is great. Actually not a bad guy either once you hit the trails with the dumb bastard. Fun guy and does a good job of helping others out. You’d be surprised actually meeting him.

CumminsPusher I actually have no doubt that I honestly would get her along very well with the KRX guys in person. And it doesn't surprise me that JTW has a great wife! I've been on this forum watching and reading for many years and I know He's a good dude! :) I actually have been dying laughing at some of the comments back and forth here! I have taken zero offense to any of this! I think it would be an absolute blast to meet up with those guys and ride in Tennessee or Moab. The competitive edge of all of us would put those machines truly to the test and it would be fun to see what happens! I always love meeting up and riding with new people I would come wherever they would be at just to have the fun of riding with them. I truly hope that the KRX guys understand the fun back and forth banter like two friends talking about sports teams that have a huge rival with each other. The problem with forums and these conversations is you can't see the sarcastic smirk after someone makes a comment that you can feel but yet still laugh at it. Seriously my wife and I just bought a house in the middle of the Tennessee trails. I would open the invitation for some of us to meet and stay at our place and have a blast of the weekend!!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
CumminsPusher I actually have no doubt that I honestly would get her along very well with the KRX guys in person. And it doesn't surprise me that JTW has a great wife! I've been on this forum watching and reading for many years and I know He's a good dude! :) I actually have been dying laughing at some of the comments back and forth here! I have taken zero offense to any of this! I think it would be an absolute blast to meet up with those guys and ride in Tennessee or Moab. The competitive edge of all of us would put those machines truly to the test and it would be fun to see what happens! I always love meeting up and riding with new people I would come wherever they would be at just to have the fun of riding with them. I truly hope that the KRX guys understand the fun back and forth banter like two friends talking about sports teams that have a huge rival with each other. The problem with forums and these conversations is you can't see the sarcastic smirk after someone makes a comment that you can feel but yet still laugh at it. Seriously my wife and I just bought a house in the middle of the Tennessee trails. I would open the invitation for some of us to meet and stay at our place and have a blast of the weekend!!
Truthfully those guys are some of the best guys around and I’d gladly ride again when the opportunity presents itself. Don’t always agree with what’s said but I know same goes for me. Hell he can get under my skin too as it’s known but that doesn’t change things.
Like you I always like meeting and riding with forum guys, doesn’t matter the machine or what brought it there I’ll ride with anyone. We all different tastes and I need to learn that myself sometimes, it’s been being learned as of lately, but bottom line is getting out and riding.

M

McCarthy

Aug 13, 2020
Canada
Ownership

1. Talon X
Well, I would agree if the dct were done right. But it’s just not. At least yet.. Low and reverse need to be lower. The soft gear issues still need to be worked out. Maintenance needs to be easier and then the rest of the machine needs to be on par with it.

My Talon has been frustrating with some issues, but i've had absolutely zero issues with the DCT. Low is plenty low for me, (and we do alot of deep snow and rock climbs), and reverse is fine. Not sure what the soft gear issue is? Can you elaborate?

The reality is no machine is good for everybody, I wish I could take the reliability of a yamaha wolverine with the transmission of the talon, the engine of the X3, in a RZR interior/suspension, with KRX wheels and skid plates, and CF moto pricing. BUT IT AINT GONNA F'IN HAPPEN!

Last edited:
Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
No you can’t have it! From what I am reading it’s a piece of s**t and then my estate would get sued.
Well don't jump off a bridge and we don't have to worry about it 👍

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
After reading all this, I have started drinking and smoking because I bought a x4 . I didn’t get the memo that I would be a faggot for buying one. I am now totally stressed out and either going to buy a Krx or jump off a bridge.
If u jump, do it in the talon and have someone film it.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Truthfully those guys are some of the best guys around and I’d gladly ride again when the opportunity presents itself. Don’t always agree with what’s said but I know same goes for me. Hell he can get under my skin too as it’s known but that doesn’t change things.
Like you I always like meeting and riding with forum guys, doesn’t matter the machine or what brought it there I’ll ride with anyone. We all different tastes and I need to learn that myself sometimes, it’s been being learned as of lately, but bottom line is getting out and riding.
HUGE THUMBS UP!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!